Journal of Professional Development
The Journal of Professional Development (JPD) provides a platform for academics, consultants, lecturers, teachers, theorists, and practitioners to share their knowledge, insights and understanding of professional development.
We publish articles on all aspects of the theory and practice of professional development. The journal will also publish keynote papers, conference reports and book reviews. It will list relevant conferences in the professional development.
The journal’s key aim is to provide the professional development community a publication to share developments in the professional development field, accross a range of disciplines.
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Professional development in a wide range of settings including management, education, psychology, health, counselling, coaching
- Theories of professional development
- How to develop professional body recognised CPD programmes
- Maintaining professional development records or logbooks
- Reports and discussion about research
- Reflective Practice
- Techniques, strategies and methods to enhance the qualirt and effectness of professional development
All articles should be submitted using our Article Template which can be downloaded from here.
The Journal of Professional Development is published by the International Academy for Professional Development Ltd.